The Greater Grand Forks Convention & Visitors Bureau team had a great time supplying “simply grand” hospitality over the weekend to Art Fest artists and vendors! Our group spends the weekend assisting with set up and tear down while also supplying snacks and beverages to the artists during both days of the event!
We couldn’t do it without the help of our partners though, so we extend many thanks to the following:
- University of North Dakota for the use of their mules
- Acme Rents for the use of their mules
- Simmons Flint for the use of space (and lunch during our packing party)
- Grand Forks Herald for complimentary copies of the newspaper to distribute
- Grand Forks City Mosquito Patrol for assistance with setup
Congratulations to the North Valley Arts Council for another successful Art Fest! We are looking forward to partnering again in 2013!
Now we are on to the 2012 Art & Wine Walk season, which kicks off on Saturday!