Will you be visiting Greater Grand Forks over the Thanksgiving holiday and are looking for a great dinner, or do you live here and don’t feel like cooking? Whatever the reason we have some delicious dining options for Turkey Day!
The following restaurants will be open on Thursday, November 28 (Thanksgiving Day):
- Blue Moose Bar & Grill, 507 2nd Avenue South, East Grand Forks, 218.773.6516
- Aalto’s in the Canad Inns Destination Center, 1000 South 42nd Street, Grand Forks, 701.792.1957
- North Side Cafe, 3450 Gateway Drive, Grand Forks, 701.738.8500
- IHOP, 3951 32nd Avenue South, Grand Forks, 701.775.7001
- Ruby Tuesday, 3915 32nd Avenue South, Grand Forks, 701.772.1105
- Roadhouse Cafe, Highway 2 & Interstate 29, Grand Forks, 701.772.1273
- Eagles Crest Grill at Kings Walk Golf Course, 5301 South Columbia Road, Grand Forks, call for reservations, buffet from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., 701.787.3491
- Denny’s, 3770 32nd Avenue South, Grand Forks, 701.757.1148
- Ramada Inn, 1205 North 43rd Street, Grand Forks, 701.775.3951
- Buffalo Wild Wings, 2717 South Columbia Road, Grand Forks, 701.775.9464
- Big Sioux Cafe, 44401 32nd Avenue South, Grand Forks, 701.738.0441
- Hilton Garden Inn, 4301 James Ray Drive, Grand Forks, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., reservations encouraged, 701.775.6000
Are you also wondering about the weekend shopping hours? We have also compiled a list of extended store hours and published it on our website.
If you have any questions or want more information, please e-mail or call the Convention & Visitors Bureau at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800.866.4566.