In a time of so many technological advances, one might think that visitor centers where you can receive actual help from another person may be a way of the past, but actually visitor centers can now provide even more services to people traveling to new destinations.
Take the Greater Grand Forks Convention & Visitors Bureau’s Visitor Center, located at Interstate 29 Exit 141, for example. While our team of travel counselors continues to provide exceptional customer service, we also offer ipad stations, free WiFi, a computer/printer work station, table top plug-ins for charging devices while traveling and more. Our visitor center welcomes about 20,000 people per year from all over the U.S. and Canada as well as other countries from across the globe.
We strive to continue to add services to assist weary travelers whether they are staying in Greater Grand Forks or just making a quick rest stop. Services provided in the Greater Grand Forks Visitor Center include:
- Free maps to almost every state and Canadian province
- Visitor information for Greater Grand Forks as well as all over North Dakota, Minnesota and Manitoba
- Gift shop with Greater Grand Forks, North Dakota and Minnesota products
- Hot coffee bar
- Free WiFi
- Computer/printer work station
- Ipad station
- Relaxing lounge with television with weather related information
- Public restrooms
You may find some or all of these at other centers, but they are all in place to assist visitors traveling across the U.S. and abroad, so make sure to locate a visitor center as you make your next travel plans.